Based in Paris, France
30 November, 2017
Apple App Store
In this elegant, minimalist and addictive game, the goal is to help one or more balls to reach the end of a level by rotating mechanisms with your fingers. As you will travel across the 180 levels of the game, new situations and shapes will require a good use of both your logic and dexterity for you to succeed. From the start, you can adjust the speed of the ball and the difficulty level is gradually ascending so you can easily get into the game. Once you have mastered the simple levels, you'll have to handle two or more balls at the same time! PIVOTO is easy to learn but challenging to master.
Minimalism is the word Hadrien had in is mind during the whole development process of PIVOTO. He wanted a game really easy to understand (whatever the culture, education or skills the player has) and playable by all the family. PIVOTO was designed for everyone: from kids to hardcore gamers, he think all types of players would take some fun playing with his game. If this goal is reached, he'll be the happiest person on earth!
- Only one control: tap to pivot!
- Beautiful environments and animated backgrounds.
- 180 levels, all unique and challenging.
- 9 stages where each has its own environment and mechanics.
- Manage up to 3 balls at the same time for more challenge.
- Neat sound design with an electro ambient track. Use your headphones to enjoy it!
PIVOTO | Reveal Trailer YouTube
PIVOTO | Gameplay Features Trailer YouTube
Understanding the concept of PIVOTO in 20 seconds YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured on the "New Games we Love" section of the Apple App Store" November 30, 2017
- "There are times when the word minimalism is taken seriously and the only thing we have to do is to have a clean, minimalist gameplay. Pivoto is an ideal example of this. - 4/5"
- KAMIL ŚWITALSKI, ANTYapps
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
PIVOTO's Main Theme on SoundCloud
You can listen and/or download PIVOTO's main Theme for free on SoundCloud. Pretty cool, uh? Link: soundcloud.com.
About Hadrien Boyer
Hadrien Boyer is a French Game Designer based in Paris, France.
More information on Hadrien Boyer, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Developer and Sound designer. (Well, this column is pretty empty but I love to work alone so I'm the only one to blame if something sucks)